Pelican Brewing Company is one of the Northwest’s most award-winning and fastest growing craft beer brands. Born on Pacific City Beach in 1996, Pelican Brewing Company has been brewing beers with passion, determination and integrity for over 20 years. Our sales team work individually and collaboratively to sell craft beer in an assigned territory (Seattle area) and represent Pelican Brewing Company at numerous events.
The Pelican Brewery Sales Team is looking for a detail-minded, motivated individual to join our Beer Sales Team to pursue an engaging and meaningful career opportunity. This position will represent our brand with great pride, serving as an ambassador for the Pelican brand, building and maintaining strong relationships with our distributors and wholesalers.
As a Brewery Sales Representative for the Seattle area, you will show off your passion and knowledge of craft beer and have fun planning and participating in various promotional events.
- 3+ years of experience selling craft beers or similar industry
- Excellent communication and presentation skills – Ability to talk to others to effectively convey information;
- Strong Problem Solving Skills – Independent, reliable and self-motivated with a strong work ethic.
- Active Listening – Ability to understand your retailer by listening to their needs and responding to those needs
- Indoor Training – You enjoy researching new accounts while maintaining strong customer service with checking accounts.
- Experience in meeting and exceeding sales goals.
- Very sociable. You enjoy working and meeting new people.
- Must be available to work nights and weekends and lift and / or move up to 50 pounds
- MUST CURRENTLY RESIDE OR BE WILLING TO MOVE TO A DESIGNATED TERRITORY (Seattle area)
Responsibilities and duties of the position:
- Provide exceptional customer service with distributors and accounts
- Show your passion and knowledge about craft beer and have fun planning and participating in various promotional events such as takeovers and brewery parties. Attend networking events, socialize with clients, frequently visit clients in their businesses to register, and more.
- You enjoy building strong relationships and taking care of each client. Partnership with wholesalers and distributors.
- Meet or exceed monthly sales goals and tap into your earning potential.
- Analyze current accounts and potential new accounts in your market. Create and implement your sales strategy.
- Maintain a sales budget, monitor stocks and orders from wholesale partners
- Understand and adopt the philosophy and core values ââof the Pelican Brewery business
What Pelican Brewery Sales have to offer:
We care deeply about the well-being of our team members. Members of our full-time team are eligible to receive our strong benefit package including, but not limited to medical care (the company pays 90% of premiums for employees and 25% for employees. dependents), dental, vision, 401 (k) with a match up to 4%, paid time off and employee discounts.
Humility | Agility | Tenacity | Empathy | Entrepreneurial spirit | Generosity | Optimism